Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Samantha is back!!!!!!!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member amyjoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2004
    Posts
    1,029
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    [img]smile.gif[/img] I came home this afternoon to find a doll sized box at the door and sure enough Sam is back home!!!!!!! She looks beautiful and her old head was in the box too!!!!! Yeah!!!!!! I am so happy!!!!!!! AG came through!!!!!!!! And talk about quick!!!!! When we dropped her off Sat. they said 2 to 3 weeks and here she is less than a week later!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!!
    Cass sure will be suprised when she gets home from school!!!!!!! [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ February 16, 2006 03:35 PM: Message edited by: cassieandnicolesmom ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Cheri444's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 15th, 2005
    Posts
    132
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow--that WAS quick! I'm glad they did end up returning her old head to you and everything worked out!

    Cheri

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am glad she came back with her old head!Cassie will be so surprised!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member vew-tori's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    1,258
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm so glad everything worked out and Samantha is home. Yay AG Hospital!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •